- The law seeks to promote “job generation and inclusive growth through the development of MSMEs” in the country;
- Establishment of “Negosyo Centers” in all provinces, cities and municipalities to promote “ease of doing business and facilitate access to services for MSMEs within its jurisdiction”;
- Technology transfer, production and management training, as well as marketing assistance for MSMEs;
- Establishment of a Philippine Business Registry Databank under the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) to serve as database of all business enterprises in the country;
- Establishment of a Start-up Fund for MSMEs “to provide financing for the development and promotion of MSMEs in priority sectors of the economy to be sourced from the MSME Development Fund and the BMBE Fund; and,
- Re-composition of the MSME Development Council and its additional functions.
Access to Market – Promote efficient marketing of local products and services thru market matching, trade fairs and exhibits participation.
Access to finance – Assist in packaging loans and links MSMEs to appropriate financing institutions.
Product Development – Provide counseling for the development and improvement of products and packages.
Investment Promotion – Match local proponents with potential investors.
Facilitate the processing of registration for Business Names(BN) and Barangay Micro Business Enterprises (BMBE) and,
Coordinate with local government units(LGUs) and liaise with concerned government agencies to process the duly accomplished forms submitted by the MSMEs
Conduct regular trainings, seminars and dialogues related to entrepreneurial management, marketing, productivity and government programs: and,
Provide economic, technical, market and investments related information through publications.
Basic Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Transformation (BEST) Learning Sessions
|BEST SERIES UPCOMING SCHEDULE|
|June 17, 2016 FRIDAY | 1:30 PM||BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS and SIMPLE BUSINESS PLAN MAKING|
|July 29, 2016 FRIDAY | 1:30 PM||FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: BUDGETING CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT|
|August 17, 2016 FRIDAY | 1:30 PM||SIMPLE BOOKKEEPING & FINANCIAL STATEMENT GENERATION|